Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I figured I would go ahead and post my menu this week since I have been such a slacker lately. Well, at least here on the blog. In real life I am so busy with school and the kids activities I feel like my head is spinning. This week will be very busy as I have a big exam on Thursday and Caitlyn is making her confirmation on Saturday so we will be having a party for that. So I guess I will be spending the week studying for my exam on Thursday and then after it is done, I will be getting ready for the party. Oh well. You do what you have to do. Anyway, here is a nice, simple menu for the week. Shouldn't be too difficult to stick with it.

Monday: spaghetti, salad

Tuesday: grilled chicken, scalloped potatoes, salad

Wednesday: cheeseburgers, oven fries

Thursday: shrimp scampi, salad

Friday: leftovers

Saturday: Confirmation party-lots of different stuff.

Sunday: leftovers from Confirmation party


No comments: